This blog is a journey, an exploration of me.
It may be random, it may be inconsistent, but it is what I think about, what I care about, what I believe and what I know.
Since initially writing the above brief insight into my world, I have: (in random order)
1. Become semi-retired
2. Earned my college degree in Sociology-Summa Cum Laude
3. Become a grandmother
4. Acquired a wonderful son-in-law and a lovely daughter-in-law
5. Lost 30 lbs.
6. Considered going back to college again for another degree (but nixed that idea)
7. Admitted to being an atheist
8. Admitted to being a feminist
9. Tried to write poetry for pleasure
10. Found a renewed interest in sharing myself through words in this blog.
I invite you to read freely, comment extensively, share my words if so inclined, and visit often.