About the author of this blog
This blog is a journey, an exploration of me.
It may be random, it may be inconsistent, but it is what I think about, what I care about, what I believe and what I know.
Since initially writing the above brief insight into my world, I have: (in random order)
1. Become semi-retired
2. Earned my college degree in Sociology-Summa Cum Laude
3. Become a grandmother
4. Acquired a wonderful son-in-law and a lovely daughter-in-law
5. Lost 30 lbs.
6. Considered going back to college again for another degree (but nixed that idea)
7. Admitted to being an atheist
8. Admitted to being a feminist
9. Tried to write poetry for pleasure
10. Found a renewed interest in sharing myself through words in this blog.
In an even more current update (April 2015) I have:
11. Taken a blogging break to ‘find my voice’ and decided I am still looking and most likely will be for some time
12. Thought about divorce, and am still thinking but unable to act
13. Will find myself a grandma for the 2nd time, come this fall 2015
14. Continued to wonder if I will ever feel completely fulfilled, or settled, or happy…or ?
I invite you to read freely, comment extensively, share my words if so inclined, and visit often.
Contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also find published blog posts, and other insightful commentary, or follow me, at my Facebook page of the same name, I am therefore I write.