This blog is a journey, an exploration of me.
It may be random, it may be inconsistent, but it is what I think about, what I care about, what I believe and what I know.
Since initially writing the above brief insight into my world, I have: (in random order)
1. Become semi-retired
2. Earned my college degree in Sociology-Summa Cum Laude
3. Become a grandmother
4. Acquired a wonderful son-in-law and a lovely daughter-in-law
5. Lost 30 lbs.
6. Considered going back to college again for another degree (but nixed that idea)
7. Admitted to being an atheist
8. Admitted to being a feminist
9. Tried to write poetry for pleasure
10. Found a renewed interest in sharing myself through words in this blog.
I invite you to read freely, comment extensively, share my words if so inclined, and visit often.
You can also find published blog posts, and other insightful commentary, or follow me, at my Facebook page of the same name, I am therefore I write.